Our client, a leading SME that operates in the transport sector, is looking for a Management Accountant.
Being part of a large multinational group, the Management Accountant will sit within the FP&A team and assist with not only management accounts but also the forecasting and budgeting. The study support on offer in this role, combined with the variety of exposure you will receive, makes it a ideal stepping stone for someone looking to progress their career to fully qualified status.
Responsibilities of the Management Accountant include:
- Review and analysis of monthly Management Accounts with current Management Accountant
- Build and prepare insightful reports on the finances of the business and deliver to the FC/FD
- Play a key role in the year end Audit Process
- Review the monthly balance sheet recs and ensure high levels of accuracy
- Assist the FC in maintaining processes and systems and drive efficiencies where possible
- Help to drive the finance team to become data driven and provide insightful analysis
- Take a leading role in budgeting and budget analysis
- Provide regular forecasting support
Key skills and experience of the successful Management Accountant:
- Advanced stages of ACCA, CIMA or ACA
- Experience with budgeting and forecasting essential
- Exposure to large business or shared service centre environments