Up to £45,000 depending on experience + additional benefits. On site parking. Flexible working.
Venture Recruitment Partners are working with a global business in Basingstoke. The client is looking for an Analyst with a strong systems skill. The fundamental purpose of this role will be to support in the design and delivery of the new processes within a new finance system. This role is a 12-month contract.
You will be responsible for:
- Designs and documents the functional aspects of the To Be solution alongside the Global Process Lead and Global Functional lead.
- Works alongside software solution partners to review the configuration of the functional aspects of the solution, including user defined data and workflows.
- Works alongside the Data Leads to determine the Supplier, Customer and Employee master data model.
- Assists software solution partner to define the business and functional requirements for integration design. Programme tests the completed integrations.
- Participates in evaluation of impacts of design decisions, including gaps between business requirements and system functionality.
- Raises issues and risks associated with the Programme and functional aspects of the solution, and manages actions related to these.
- Validates solution during system integration testing.
- Prepares test scenarios and test scripts.
- Prepares training materials.
- Presents the functional aspects of the solution to SMEs during the Build phase, walking through processes using the systems.
- Assists with the user acceptance testing activity.
- Assist in the design, build, test, and support of off system processes.
- Supports the business during roll-out cut-over by addressing issues or providing advice/support to users.
The ideal candidate will be someone with excellent communication skills as you will be commuting with stakeholders globally.
The ideal candidate will be part qualified or fully qualified – ACA / ACCA / CIMA.