Venture Recruitment Partners are assisting a market-leading SME, based in Chandlers Ford, in their recruitment for a Payroll Clerk for 1-year contract.
The responsibilities of the Payroll Clerk will include:
- Processing the organisation’s payroll in a timely and accurate manner
- Manipulating information between different payroll systems accurately
- Correctly applying company benefits, annual leave and other absences
- Creating and maintaining employee payroll records
- Calculating wages and making appropriate deductions
- Issuing employee checks and earnings summaries
- Creating and running detailed weekly and monthly payroll reports
- Dealing with payroll queries internally and externally, investigating payroll discrepancies
As this role is an interim contract, ability to start at short notice is extremely desirable. You will have worked in a Payroll-focused position before, as well as possess strong Excel skills and a keen eye for detail.
Venture Recruitment Partners (also trading as Chilworth Partnership Ltd) is a Recruitment Agency. By applying for this role, you are authorising us as a Recruitment Agency to contact you and to provide services and information relating to job hunting activities.