Venture Recruitment Partners are assisting a leading accounting and business advisory firm in Southampton in their recruitment for a Private Client Tax Senior on a permanent basis.
Our client are well renowned for their established and growing client base across the South Coast, and internationally, and are seeking an skilled Tax Professional for this newly created Private Client Tax Senior job.
What are your responsibilities?
- Provide tax compliance and advisory services to a wide range of regional and internationally based clients
- Support the growth of the Private Client Services in areas such as private equity, UK Property, Trust and owner managed businesses, residence and non doms
- You will manage the relationship with your established client portfolio, whilst taking a view to develop clients and further expand the firms’ portfolio, as well as your own
- Provide assistance to Senior’s and assist in the development of trainee staff
What are the requirements?
- CTA or ATT qualified, or qualified by significant suitable experience
- First class communicator with supervisory experience of a small to medium sized team
- Excellent technical Tax knowledge and willingness to learn other specific Tax areas as necessary
- Comfortable managing a client portfolio and ensuring timely reports to Partners
If this sounds like a position that would interest you, or someone you may know, please apply or get in touch with the Venture Recruitment Partners team.