£12 per hour
Venture Recruitment Partners are working with a growing business who are a market leader in their sector, who due to growth are looking for a purchase ledger assistant on a temporary basis. This position could turn into a permanent role for the right person.
You will be responsible for processing and maintaining the accounts payable records and provide financial administrative support to the company’s regional finance teams.
- Processing, coding, and matching of invoices in accordance with group policies
- Liaising with suppliers to resolve invoicing queries
- Liaising with procurement and commercial teams as necessary to resolve issues
- Review of invoices on hold and clear in a timely manner
- Monthly supplier reconciliations
- Processing and checking payments notices prior to processing on the finance system and uploading onto the bank platform
The successful candidate will have previous experience working in a finance role and have dealt with processing high volume PL invoices. As this is a temporary position you will also need to be available to start at short notice.