Senior Financial Accountant
Brighton 2 days per week with hybrid working
We’re delighted to support a growing services-based business in central Brighton with the recruitment of a Senior Financial Accountant to join their team.
The role will be to support the FD and will include:
- Designing and producing GP Packs and MI Packs, including Dashboards, KPI’s in a readable and timely manner. Ownership of all weekly and monthly reporting, yearly budgets, quarterly forecasts and weekly outturn.
- Management and reporting of financial and operational risks
- Reduce overheads by monitoring spend and influencing the business on spend against budget and show key areas where costs can be reduced
- Provide key analysis on various commission schemes and structures, highlighting the impact on the business and the individuals and make recommendations on the schemes to management.
- Be responsible for all HMRC liabilities and reporting, including Intermediary reporting, PSA agreements and P11D’s
- Lead a team in all aspects of the finance department
- Act as the lead and implement best practice on all systems of the finance department
- Responsible for owning and optimising cashflow forecasts and influencing the business with key business decisions
- Be responsible for all pension for the company, including compliance and declarations
We’re seeking a Qualified ACCA, ACA or CIMA Accountant who can be proactive in their role and flexible to all changes the business implements.
Candidates should have experience working in a broad hands-on role and be comfortable working in a fast-paced environment.
Please apply for consideration!