Senior FP&A Analyst
£62-72k + 26 days holiday, enhanced contributory pension and more!
A leading UK based business in Reading is looking for a Senior FP&A Analyst to join the business as they embark on a period of transformation.
You will be responsible for annual planning, forecasting, reporting and analytics for the Group FP&A function. You will be key to providing partnering for the wider FP&A team while providing key analysis and insights to enable decision-making and strategic analysis.
This role will help drive forward the development of forecasting and analysis across the group ensuring best practice processes are implemented to deliver improved insight accountability, understanding and buy-in across the leadership population.
Fantastic opportunity to be part of a dynamic, inclusive and respected business!
Senior FP&A Analyst – The Role
- Engaging with Business units FP&A, acting on ad-hoc projects with visibility to senior Finance leadership.
- Implementing analytical standards for planning & reporting, and modelling KPIs and cost drivers to enhance understanding of the business
- Deliver and provide insight into the budgeting and formal forecast cycles, understanding of cost drivers and outcomes
- Delivery of high-quality reporting, analysis, and commentary on performance to assist decision-making and forecasting
- Own and manage relationships with the wider finance and operational teams to understand drivers of monthly rolling forecasts, and business cost trends
- Embed accountability and responsibility for forecasting into the executive, leadership and the wider business.
- Understanding of P&L and cashflow performance and providing insights on overall position including risks and opportunities.
- Develop and deliver change in financial forecasting and analysis including systems upgrades and developments to achieve best practice analysis
Senior FP&A – The Person
- Qualified CIMA, ACCA, ACA or equivalent
- Must have prior FP&A experience with the ability to demonstrate adding value
- Inquisitive and proactive
- Able to multi-task
- Strong analytical, presentation and Excel skills, including financial modelling
- Excellent communicator at all levels
- SAP and HFM experience is helpful, but not essential
Senior FP&A Analyst – The Package
- Salary £62-72k
- 26 days annual leave, increasing with service
- Enhanced contributory pension
- Plus plenty more!