Our client, a leading Services business based in Bournemouth, is seeking to recruit a Senior Management Accountant on a 6- month contract basis.
Key Responsibilities of the Senior Management Accountant include:
- Produce the monthly management accounts for certain entities in the group
- Development of reporting systems and data capture, ensuring the chart of accounts is aligned to the need of the business
- Accruals and prepayments. Performing day to day processing as required. Ensure correct approval of invoices and expenses.
- Own the balance sheet reconciliations, MI and KPIs
- Investigate and analyse cost & revenue variances to plan
- Work with teams to ensure completeness and accuracy of management information in line with accounting policies
- Supporting the quarterly and annual audit processes
- Special projects as required including assisting with the financial aspects of new office openings
- Positively influence and strengthen working relationships with key stakeholders and customers
Key Skills/Experience of the Senior Management Accountant include:
- Qualified Accountant (ACA, ACCA, ACMA) or qualified by experience
- Management Accounts background
- Good Excel skills
- Strong communicator
The client is open to hybrid working, with at least 2-3 days in the office.