£60,000 - £80,000 + bonus + benefits
Venture Recruitment Partners are assisting a leading accounting and business advisory firm who have offices in Southampton and London in their recruitment for a Senior Manager/ Assistant Director on a permanent basis.
Our client who are well renowned for their established and growing client base across the UK and Internationally. The organisation has an established client base in the Healthcare sector, and this is where they have seen substantial growth.
- Lead M&A projects through to completion in creating and providing valuations and financial analysis through modelling
- Lead project management, including oversight of due diligence and client and buyer interaction
- Contribute to the development of new business relationships and business proposals
- To be the point of contact for all client liaison
- Mentor and supervise team members and provide coaching to assist them in their career growth
- ACA or ACCA Qualified
- Previous experience of running and winning new deals and leading teams
- Experience of working with private companies, owner-managed businesses and private equity houses
Due to the significant growth of the firm over the past 12 months and for the continued future, they are looking for a career progressive individual who would have ambitions of coming Director in the not-too-distant future.