Venture Recruitment Partners are working with a well established and trust client in their recruitment for a Senior Tax Associate on a permanent basis, located in Southampton with work from home.
This is an exciting time to join our client as they continue growing at a phenomenal rate and offer fantastic career progression opportunities.
In this Senior Tax Associate job you will be responsible for a variety of duties:
- Assist the Seniors and Managers as part of a wider team to service their clients
- Ensure client files have all relevant documentation on the appropriate section
- Carry out ad hoc requirements as may be reasonably required by the line manager
- Take responsibility for all client matters as directed by the senior and manager
- Prepare client tax returns required by the Senior and Manager
- Active adherence to budget and time pressures, bringing matters to the attention of the senior or manager
- Preparation of engagement letters and client acceptance documentation
Our client is looking for a first class communicator (internally and externally) who takes a proactive approach and provides the highest quality service. Ideally you will be studying ACCA/ACA/CTA/ATT – study support is available.
If this sounds of interest to you, please get in touch or apply below – Henry Hurrell