Venture Recruitment Partners are working with a very well know, established organisation in Swindon. Our client is a fun, top ranking organisation.
Our client is looking to recruit a Systems & Process Architecture Lead on a Permanent basis. This is a great opportunity to join a dynamic ever evolving and growing organisation. Within this role, you will be a subject matter expert. You will be responsible for the management and governance of process models, ensuring process governance framework is embedded and changes are reflected in outputs.
The role is hybrid, and you will mainly be working from home.
You will be responsible for:
- Own and develop the process management strategy and process governance framework, embedding and maintaining standards for process mapping, process catalogue, and controls
- Responsible for the administrative management and maintenance of the process catalogue and process modelling tool, ensuring process collateral (structures etc) and attributes are valid and maintained
- Deliver process improvement opportunities to feed the Transformation pipeline by applying process improvement techniques
- Collaborate with operational, improvement, and customer experience teams to support the creation of process modelling collateral adhering to standards covering customer, role, system, documentation, risks & controls
- Upskill colleagues in process modelling and improvement identification through proactive coaching, training, and support
- Identification of Risks, Issues, Assumptions, Dependencies, and Opportunities through process collateral
- Actively promote a continuous improvement culture that has a sustainable strategic impact on operational process performance
Skills & Knowledge:
Having the below points would be useful.
- Process architecture, administration, and modelling within ARIS/Bizz Design including a detailed understanding of modelling techniques (e.g. EPC, BPML, Lean)
- Developing and embedding process governance frameworks and strategies
- Using process models to proactively identify risk and controls
- Identification of improvement opportunities through process improvement techniques (examples, SIPOC, KANO, end-to-end lifecycle, value stream mapping)
- Coaching and training to upskill colleagues in process modelling/improvements
- Excellent interpersonal skills, with the ability to influence and challenge at all levels
- Project, change management or PMO
- Microsoft Office skills
This is a brilliant, varied opportunity, allowing you to take responsibility and ownership to create and improve processes.
Salary & Benefits:
- £38,000 - £50,000 – depending on experience
- 24 days holiday per year increasing to 28 with length of service
- an excellent contributory pension
- plus lots more