£10 - 12.00 per hour
Venture Recruitment Partners are seeking to recruit a Temporary Administrator for an initial period of 3-months. The preference is for full-time and the role can be based either remotely or in the office. The majority of the business are currently adopting a hybrid approach which is working effectively.
Administrator Job Overview:
The overall objective and purpose of the role is to assist in the introduction and placement of candidates with client companies. Working closely with the Office Manager and Financial Controller they will support the business with general business administration matters.
Administrator Responsibilities and Duties:
- Re-typing, formatting and proofreading CV’s;
- Sending candidate registration and interview confirmations;
- Managing job board responses and candidate applications;
- Managing processes for right to work checks, Qualification checks and referencing;
- Answering incoming telephone calls and emails
- Maintaining and updating candidate records on company database
- Creating contract paperwork (including limited company and umbrella) and preferred supplier agreements;
- Ensuring all necessary administration and documentation is obtained for a registered candidate to be compliant in line with Industry Legislations, HMRC regulations and company guidelines.
- Comply with all relevant health and safety legislation, employee rights and responsibilities.
- Managing employee annual leave and absence records
- Supporting with implementation and roll-out of new company CRM system
Experience required for Administrator role
- Highly proficient with Microsoft Office including Word and Excel
- Excellent time management and organisational skills
- The ability to manage multiple deadlines and work well under pressure.
- The ability to overcome objection and be persistent
- Customer focused approach
- Professional manner