- Polish up your CV – Get a friend or family member to read over your CV and always double-check your spelling and grammar.
- Improve your LinkedIn profile –Reach out to friends and colleagues to give you recommendations and start sharing industry-relevant content or commenting on others’ posts.
- Think of your brand – Personal branding is a big thing for employers, who will often check out your social media profiles before offering you an interview.
- Register with a recruiter – It might sound biased, but we have an excellent network of connections at all levels, so why not utilise them?
- Get networking – You can still do this virtually! There may be online events or LinkedIn groups that you can join to engage with your peers.
Best of luck!
To contact the Venture Recruitment team please:
📞 02380 119 820