Venture Recruitment Partners are assisting a established and privately backed SME with their recruitment for a varied Accounts Assistant opportunity.
Working out of the business' brand new city centre offices, you will benefit from plentiful onsite parking, full AAT / ACCA / CIMA study support and a hybrid working pattern, with 2 days p/w WFH.
This is an exciting time to join a growing organisation, where there is a clear pathway from this role to Accounts Manager role in the next 18 - 24 months.
Reporting to the Financial Controller, you will play a key role in the accounting for numerous business units, offering you the opportunity to grow your skillset in a close-knit Finance team.
Amongst other responsibilities, you will be responsible for:
- Allocation and posting of cash receipts
- Payments and bank reconciliations
- Working with clients to manage any Direct Debit or digital billing queries
- Raising monthly sales invoices
- Assist with Management Accounts production
- Managing Auditor queries during statutory audit.
- Increasing the use of bank feeds transactions in Sage 200
To apply for this role please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 02380 119815.