Venture Recruitment Partners are working with a large and highly successful business based in the Southampton area in their search for a Direct Tax Manager.
My client will be working to a hybrid working basis with two days a week in the office and have an impressive bonus and benefits package on offer with this position.
Reporting to Senior Management, this role will play a central part in managing the tax impacts and risks across several critical business projects both in the UK and internationally. Responsibilities will include, but not be limited to:
- Oversee the Tax Compliance reporting operations for the UK whilst identifying improvements to existing tax processes and systems
- Be the main point of contact with the HMRC in relation to enquiries on direct taxes
- Identify and address potential areas of tax risk and opportunities.
- Manage and supervise a small team in their development
You will be:
- Strong expertise in all areas of Corporate Tax.
- Solid understanding of accounting principles and the impacts on taxation.
- Drives change, works with others to improve control environment and compliance.
- Strong communication skills, with strong project and task management skills.