Are you a newly qualified Accountant or coming towards the end of your professional qualification, and looking for a fresh challenge at one of the region’s fastest growing businesses and top-rated employers?
Renowned for their vibrant, inclusive Southampton office you will be supported with continual personal development.
The department have a significant track record of helping individuals make their first move from accountancy Practice, and the feedback from these candidates is improved work-life balance and regular progression opportunities.
In this Senior Accountant job, you will be responsible for:
· Bookkeep a complex range of funds, management companies and associated fund structures and liaise with clients and intermediaries as necessary
· Complete all aspects of accounting matters for a portfolio of fund structures, including the preparation, reconciliation and proofing of investor reports, statutory financial statements, and ad hoc investor queries
· Deal with the completion of routine audit queries
· Prepare periodic bank reconciliations and provide supporting documentation evidencing transactions are completed within a robust control environment
· Ensure accurate and timely payment of invoices and other payments
In return, the business offers a flexible working pattern, regular social engagements, and a fantastic benefits package - including private medical healthcare and a market-leading pension.
Please apply if this sounds of interest to you!
Back to Job Search