Venture Recruitment Partners are delighted to be supporting a globally operating Manufacturing business, based in Andover, in their search for a FP&A Manager on an 18-month FTC.
Salary £65-75,000 + bonus
Key Responsibilities of the FP&A Manager include:
- You will develop and maintain a deep understanding of the company’s strategy and the nuanced strategies of their key markets
- You will prepare regular and ad-hoc financial and business performance reporting and analysis in a timely manner in line with the FP&A requirements
- You will run and continuously improve budgeting and financial forecasting processes
- You will present the periodic financial and operational reports to various stakeholders
- You will proactively monitor financial and operational data and KPI trends to identify and understand business challenges.
- You will develop financial models and analyse them to support strategic initiatives
- You will lead the analytics roadmap Finance, i.e. implement Power BI as well as other finance tools.
- You will manage, lead and develop team, ensuring objectives are set and delivered, coupled with supporting personal development goals and aspirations
Key Skills and Experience of the FP&A Manager include:
- Qualified Accountant (ACA, ACCA, ACMA)
- FP&A experience gained within established manufacturing businesses
- Analytical expert with excellent modelling skills
- Proven people management experience
- Working knowledge of SAP, knowledge of Power BI or other visualisation tools would be an advantage