Venture Recruitment Partners are delighted to be working with a large corporate business, based in Reading, who are seeking to recruit a Group Financial Accountant on a 6 month interim basis.
Rate - £400-450/day (inside IR35)
Hybrid working - 1-2 days a week in Reading
Responsibilities of the Group Financial Accountant include:
- You will be leading and project managing the delivery of the financial sections and associated documentation for our Annual Performance Report
- Building up an expert knowledge of our business units and their financial performance.
- Developing best practice processes and procedures around our external reporting including using a range of financial tools
- Becoming an expert in and advising stakeholders on financial reporting requirements
- You will provide training, advice and challenges to a range of stakeholders.
- Supporting ad hoc projects such as liquidation of entities, controls enhancement, and preparation for new accounting requirements.
- Key contact for External Audit queries.
Skills and Experience of the Group Financial Accountant include:
- Qualified accountant (ACA, ACCA, CIMA or equivalent)
- Ideal candidate will have have a change mindset and have the ability to work with a range of financial systems
- Strong communication and relationship management skills will be essential, as maintaining and building robust relationships with a variety of key stakeholders is vital within this position
- Experience in using company IT systems including SAP and HFM would be desirable