Venture Recruitment Partners are supporting a fast-growth PE backed business, based in Cambridge, in their search for an Interim Finance Manager for 3-6 months.
Key responsibilities of the Finance Manager will include:
- Drive improvements across all aspects of reporting to support the continued growth of the group into new markets.
- Provide technical support to the finance functions across the group on key aspects affecting the production of management and statutory information
- Assisting in the budgeting and quarterly reforecasting processes across the group
- Support the CFO in identifying and analysing trends
- Oversight of group tax position
- Responsibility for managing / monitoring transfer pricing across the group
Key Skills/Experience of the Finance Manager include:
- Qualified Accountant (ACA or ACCA qualified)
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- A ‘can do’ attitude
- Good influencer within a team environment
- Strategic thinker who can also roll their sleeves up and deliver tactically
- Good analytical skills
Our client are offering hybrid working, with 2-3 days a week in required in the office.