Venture Recruitment Partners are delighted to be working with a growing Charity, based in Chichester, in their search for an Interim Financial Controller for a 4-6 month contract.
Key Responsibilities of the Financial Controller include:
- Ensure accurate monthly management accounts are produced on a timely basis.
- Provide commercial insight and make recommendations to stakeholders where appropriate.
- Take ownership of the annual audit.
- Produce high quality drafts of statutory financial statements in accordance with Charities SORP (FRS 102).
- Develop and maintain internal accounting policies.
- Manage a team of 5.
- Produce quarterly VAT return.
Key Skills/Experience of the Financial Controller include:
- Qualified accountant (ACA, ACCA)
- Hands-on approach
- Team management experience
- Strong analytical and communication skills
- Strong understanding of Excel
- Knowledge of partial exemption from VAT (desirable)
Our client are offering hybrid working with 3 days at their offices, 2 from home.