Venture Recruitment Partners are looking to speak with newly qualified accountants, or finalists, who would benefit from a fresh challenge with an established SME, part of a global market-leader.
Working closely with the UK Finance Director, you will have the autonomy to flourish. You will also receive the support to develop your career; my client are looking for this individual to step up to divisional Financial Controller within the next 18 months.
The business have newly refurbished Ringwood offices, and are offering 7% annual bonus, a flexitime working pattern, as well as 34 days annual leave + bank holidays.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Review and analysis of Monthly Management Accounts with current Management Accountant
- Build and prepare insightful reports on the finances of the business and deliver to the FC/FD
- Play a key role in the year end Audit Process
- Review the Monthly Balance Sheet Recs and ensure high levels of accuracy
- Assist the FC in maintaining processes and systems and drive efficiencies where possible
- Help to drive the finance team to become data driven and provide insightful analysis
The ideal candidate will be a recently qualified accountant, or soon to qualify, with knowledge of a complex ERP system - ideally SAP - in a project orientated environment.
Please apply if this is of interest to you, or get in contact on 02380119815 / email@example.com