Venture Recruitment Partners are proud to be working exclusively with one of the most established Manufacturing SME's in Dorset
We are looking to speak with motivated finance professionals who could report directly to the Group FC and work collaboratively to improve processes and business performance. The role would suit someone who is forward thinking and adaptable in a fast moving team environment.
- Preparation of the monthly management accounts
- Product margins and stock control
- Leading project profitability reviews and commentary to support wider business decision making.
- Project/Operational/Capital cash flow forecasting and analysis.
- Continually develop and improve processes
- Responsible for the completion of monthly balance sheet reconciliations.
- Inputting into budget and Company forecast process.
Skills and Experience:
- Qualified accountant (ACCA, CIMA, ACA) but would consider finalist.
- Previous experience in the production of monthly management information.
- Experience in a manufacturing project based business is desired but not essential.
- Excellent communication skills – both written and verbal.
- Experience with SAGE
- Would consider someone with a practice background, making a first move to industry
Salary and Benefits:
- Lunchtime finish on Friday's
- Company pension
- On-site parking