Are you a Management Accountant with great communication skills, who would benefit from a new challenge with strong finance business partnering elements and management responsibilities?
If so, we are assisting a national market-leader with their recruitment of a varied opportunity that could be perfect for you!
The business are happy for this role to be based almost entirely remote with sporadic weekly travel to their newly-refurbished regional hubs.
They also offer a bespoke benefits package to all Finance employees and are renowned for their enviable working culture locally.
You will be responsible for;
- Production and review of monthly management and assisting with annual statutory accounts
- Responsibility for accurate preparation of budgets and forecasts
- Preparation and presentation of financial reports and liaison with budget holders and other stakeholders external to finance to discuss and review
- Variance analysis commentaries that explain the key variances to budget holders
- Deputise for the Finance Head in senior leadership team meetings, as well as managing 1 direct report.
- Liaise with internal and external auditors when required
Please submit an application if you're interested or contact me directly via email@example.com