Venture Recruitment Partners are partnering with a very well-known global business in Basingstoke. Our client is looking to recruit a Senior Purchase Ledger to assist the Purchase Ledger manager with wider aspects of Purchase Ledger.
The team is a large, established team. As a Purchase Ledger Lead, you will be a key point of contact for other teams and will be someone they can rely on to help resolve issues. Your role will involve identifying areas of non-compliance and liaise with the business to resolve. Your role will require you to be proactive and have good relationship building skills.
- Process both PO and non-PO supplier invoices accurately
- Generate weekly payment cycles.
- Support with the training
- Produce monthly statement reconciliations for key suppliers.
- Working with various teams to ensure day to day issues are addressed and resolved.
- Provide weekly and monthly reporting to the regional teams.
- Work in partnership with various stakeholders to maintain and efficient and compliant process.
- Manage any escalations.
- Assist with new process and system implementations.
- Support managers with various projects
- General Ledger balance sheet reconciliations
Skills, Experience and Qualifications
This is an excellent opportunity to join an organisation that is always evolving. The business is described as a fun and friendly place to work. No two days are the same and therefore a proactive individual who is flexible and used to a changing environment would do well in this role. Someone who wants to develop their career and progress would be ideal.
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience in Purchase Ledger or a similar role.
- A self-motivator with strong relationship building skills.
- Must be comfortable with high volumes of transactions and be able to manager different work streams as well as being able to prioritise different workloads.
- Strong attention to detail and strong knowledge of Microsoft packages, including Excel.
- A confident communicator, written and verbal.
Salary & Benefits:
- £28k + Bonus
- Plus, lots of other fantastic benefits