Venture Recruitment Partners are working with a financial services business with offices located in Fareham in their recruitment for a Senior Analyst on a permanent basis.
Key responsibilities of the Senior Analyst include:
- Review fund valuations and accounts in line with department defined timelines and procedures, to ensure they have been completed accurately.
- Maintain asset registers.
- Undertake daily cash flow monitoring of bank accounts.
- Ensure funds are compliant with key documentation and any issues are quickly identified, logged and resolved.
- Review drawdowns and distributions and ensure expected procedures are followed.
- Co-ordinate with fund administrators and investment managers to ensure duties can be undertaken and all necessary information received in a timely manner.
- Prepare periodic client and board reports.
- Work effectively as a team whilst also showing good levels of initiative.
- Identify any potential issues and/or improvements through communication with team and client staff .
The ideal candidate for the Senior Analyst job will have:
- Ideally, 1-2 years’ experience in an accountancy practice or have worked in a business where you have managed your own client portfolio
- Started studying towards a relevant professional accounting qualification
In return, our client offer full study support towards your accounting qualification, as well as a hybrid working scheme and very good opportunities to progress internally.