We're pleased to partner with a lively and well respected PE backed business in Andover, to support with a Treasury Accountant hire.
This is hybrid role (3/2) and great opportunity for someone who's keen to progress in treasury and will take ownership of this function in a stand alone role.
We're looking for a dynamic self-starter that has a keen eye for change and making improvements.
Treasury Accountant - The Role
- Ownership and day to day management of the ABL portal, including the monitoring of daily cash sweeps and borrowing base levels
- Liaise regularly with the regional finance teams to ensure adequate cash is available for payments
- Ensure compliance with regular information and reporting requirements under the bank facilities
- Measurement and reporting on the group’s current and forecast cash and liquidity position, including the monitoring and improvement of the 13-week short term cash flow forecast
- Analysis of the current and forecast net working capital requirements across the group, with a view to providing a robust and accurate measure of KPIs and sensitivities to any changes in business operations
- Establish and maintain close working relationship with the bank providers
- Management of online banking platform and user access
- Ensure bank mandates are kept up to date, and any KYC requests completed in a timely manner
- Obtain and monitor the rolling transactional FX exposures across the group, and implement FX hedging accordingly, within the established Group FX policy
- Develop and maintain strong relationships with the finance teams across the group to help develop working capital, cash and FX needs
- Provide support for other ad hoc treasury activities
Treasury Accountant - The Person
- A qualified accountant, working for AMCT qualification or AMCT qualified (desirable)
- A strong communicator and influencer able to approach and constructively challenge colleagues and external professionals through a partnership and with an analytical mindset
- Demonstrable business partner experience with regional teams
- Excellent Excel skills