Venture Recruitment Partners are assisting an established SME with their recruitment for a varied Accounts Assistant opportunity, based in Wimborne.
Working as part of a close-knit Finance team, you will receive a strong benefits package including study support, 25 days holiday and annual bonuses.
This is an exciting time to join a growing business, who have recently recruited an extremely progressive FD, and are renowned locally for their enviable working environment.
Reporting to the Group Management Accountant you will assist with day-to-day accounting for numerous business units.
Amongst other responsibilities, this job will provide you with great exposure to:
- Processing high volumes of Purchase invoices on a daily basis
- Receiving and processing any sales order requests from various revenue streams
- Control and oversight of the company credit card expenses, issuing monthly reports and collating all receipts for a managerial review
- Calculating and summarising the VAT aspect of the expenses and highlighting any potential gaps
- Preparing the creditor pay runs, managing the approval process, and entering into the banking system in a timely manner.
The ideal candidate will have first-class communication and sound understanding of financial principles.
To apply for this role please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 02380 119815.